He who builds on the earth’s foundation must be acutely aware of the environmental effects of their intervention. Most of the construction activities will have a direct influence on the sensitive ecological system. Greater Uninted is always committed to providing a safe environment and work place for all our employees, subcontractors, and clients. To ensure the successful implementation of the Quality, health and safety for every project and it’s continued monitoring and improvement the following procedures are followed:
- Complying with the requirements of local legislations, codes of practice and exceeding industry standards. Providing a system to identify hazards, assess and manage risks and analyze the impacts of every activity in order to prevent personal injury, occupational illness, property damage, and environmental impacts.
- Ensuring that all our employees, consultants and contractors are trained and competent to be able to run each of the processes within the safety system for each role and process.
- Ensuring that the impact of all our activities on the environment are minimized.
- Having established contingency plans adequate to address all of the identified emergency scenarios.
- Applying the best available technology for efficient use of diminishing resources and raw materials